Lathe CNC machine tool precision parts stainless steel processing
According to the requirements of customers according to the drawing production process, production and processing. Materials: stainless steel.
To ensure the requirements, CNC machining of CNC lathe is completed, and surface treatment cleaning, passivation or black chrome plating is required after final inspection.
Product introduction of Lathe CNC machine tool precision parts stainless steel processing
1. Interpret drawings according to ISO standards;
2. Unless otherwise stated. All dimensions are in millimeters;
3. This drawing shell is used with its model for complete product definition;
4. Dimensional restrictions apply after surface treatment, unless otherwise specified.
Processing of Lathe CNC machine tool precision parts stainless steel processing
1. Remove burrs ~0.3 unless otherwise specified;
2. Inner radius ~0.3, unless otherwise specified.
1. Visual inspection of the entire batch;
2. ACC sampling inspection. Purchasing documents;
3. 100% test at DIM, marked as (*);
4. All required inspection reports.
1. Screen all threads, holes and surfaces marked with *;
2. ANODI coated NIL-A-8625 Type 2, Class 2, dyed black.
VOSIA: Check and verify files.
Packaging of Lathe CNC machine tool precision parts stainless steel processing
Prevent the corrosion and physical damage of the packing shell during the processing;
Storage and transport.