Lathe CNC machine tool medical equipment processing aluminum parts
According to the requirements of customers according to the drawing production process, production and processing. Material: Al 6061-T6, to ensure the coaxiality of the shaft, the two sides of the smooth finish and other requirements to choose CNC lathe CNC processing, but also need to drill holes, processing needs to finish the surface treatment of black anodic oxidation.
Product introduction of Lathe CNC machine tool medical equipment processing aluminum parts
1. Interpret drawings according to ISO standards;
2. Unless otherwise stated. All dimensions are in millimeters;
3. This drawing shell is used with its model for complete product definition;
4. Dimensional restrictions apply after surface treatment, unless otherwise specified.
Processing of Lathe CNC machine tool medical equipment processing aluminum parts
1. Remove burrs ~0.3 unless otherwise specified;
2. Inner radius ~0.3, unless otherwise specified.
1. Visual inspection of the entire batch;
2. ACC sampling inspection. Purchasing documents;
3. 100% test at DIM, marked as (*);
4. All required inspection reports.
Surface treatment of Lathe CNC machine tool medical equipment processing aluminum parts
1. Screen all threads, holes and surfaces marked with *;
2. ANODI coated NIL-A-8625 Type 2, Class 2, dyed black.
VOSIA: Check and verify files.
Prevent the corrosion and physical damage of the packing shell during the processing;
Storage and transport.